Overview of Full and Part-Time Employee Benefits
The following information is intended to be a brief summary of employee benefits and is not a guarantee of benefits.
HEALTH, DENTAL, and VISION INSURANCE
Employee and dependent coverage available.
GROUP TERM LIFE INSURANCE AND AD&D
Provided to employee only at no cost.
SECTION 125 CAFETERIA PLAN
Employees may choose to have certain expenses deducted through payroll on a Pre-Tax basis.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Un-reimbursed Medical Expenses
- Dependent Child Care
- Accident Plan
- Critical Life Events
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Accrued paid time off (PTO program)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mileage reimbursement for company travel
- Free parking at all locations
- Certain positions provide cell phone reimbursement