From a luxurious rooftop suite atop the building at 600 Main Street, attendees will overlook the Plaza while enjoying food, drinks, and the sights & sounds from one of Central Arkansas’s most spectacular skyline views.
A near front-row concert experience that will include swings and other private seating, plus special food and drink amenities.
VIP area access dependent on sponsorship level
• Logo included as Plaza Partner on all marketing collateral, including broadcast media, digital media,
press release, video screens, print, event t-shirt, posters, banners
• 20 VIP tickets for all-access to Front Porch (all day) and Skybox VIP (7-10 p.m.) areas
• 10 VIP tickets to launch party
• Signage at the event
• Live mentions at the event
• Booth space at event
• Logo included as Fountain Friend Sponsor on all marketing collateral, including broadcast media,
digital media, press release, video screens, print, event t-shirt, posters, banners
• 10 VIP tickets for all-access to Front Porch (all day) and Skybox VIP (7-10 p.m.) areas
• 4 VIP tickets to launch party
• Logo included as Main Street Supporter on select marketing collateral, including digital media,
press release, video screens, event t-shirt, print, posters, banners
• 6 VIP tickets for all VIP access to Front Porch VIP area
• 2 VIP tickets to launch party
• Included as Main Street Supporters on select marketing collateral
• 4 VIP tickets for all VIP access to Front Porch VIP area
• Listed as an Argenta Angel on select marketing collateral
• 2 VIP tickets for all VIP access to Front Porch VIP area
• Listed as Friend of Compass Award Winner on website, social media post, e-newsletter
I have nothing but the best things to say about Arkansas Hospice. They were so good to my Dad before he passed away. The love and care, compassion they showed to my dad was priceless. The nurses and CNA’s that took care of my Dad are the best and always be the best.
We are just starting our dad’s final journey and Arkansas Hospice has been a blessing. They’ve taught us so much already and provide as much support and comfort to the family as they do my dad. I’m grateful they’ll be walking this final path with us.
I love Arkansas Hospice. Every single employee has a heart of gold and takes the best care of their patients.
I would not hesitate at all to recommend this provider for anyone who is considering hospice care for themselves or for a loved one.
Arkansas Hospice took care of my Mom before she passed. It was my first experience with any hospice and I was amazed. They took such great care of her. They treated her with dignity and respect until the end.
So many thanks for the way your staff treated my very dear friend, Jeff, as he raced toward the finish line. Words can’t express my gratitude for helping us to care for him and keep him comfortable. Top-notch professionalism and immediate responses to requests for assistance.